19 Ekim 2014 Pazar

Chapter #2 - Psychological Perspective of Instructional Situations

Chapter #2 - Psychological Perspective of Instructional Situations

 
        I would like to mention about one of my must course which I took my first year, Edus course.
   In the Edus class, our ınstructor was using technology efficiently. Her slideshows, videos, electronic documents were helpful for us. We can easily touch her by using e-post and via. She was checking her mails regularly. Therefore, our questions, suggestions were not being answerless.  She was a well-prepared people, and also her classes were like that. When she came to class, firstly, she greets us, and then start the lesson. She was using wit and humour effectively. I was really impressed by her. The reason for this is her way to use psychological perspective. She was teaching the course by depending on our needs. Her style was setting a bridge between us and the course.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder